Hi friends! My name is Leah Bandoni, aka Blonde & Bubbly, and I’d like to tell you a little bit about me. I am a Richmond, VA-based blogger with a passion for fashion, travel, & home décor. I started Blonde & Bubbly while living in Los Angeles to showcase my style, best beauty tips, & fun adventures. Over the years, it has evolved into a place for me to share travel guides, travel tips, & most recently, my home décor. My goal is to inspire YOU to live a life full of style & adventure!
I graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University with a degree in Fashion Merchandising & minor in Business Administration. I had the pleasure of studying abroad in Florence, Italy during my time at VCU. After graduation, I lived in Los Angeles for three years before relocating back to my native NC. I love everything about LA but nothing is better than being close to family! My husband Tristan & I spent three years in Charlotte, NC before buying our first home in Richmond, VA last year. We spend our free time hanging out with our dogs, Daisy & Charlotte, doing house projects, cooking, exploring our new city, & planning our next vacation.
10 Fun Facts About Me:
- My absolute favorite TV show of all time is Gilmore Girls, followed closely by Friends and Sex & the City.
- My now husband Tristan proposed to me in an Airbnb in Paris, overlooking the Eiffel Tower. It was so romantic and perfect.
- My favorites places that I’ve traveled are:
- Strasbourg, France
- Cannes, France
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Oia, Santorini, Greece
- Venice, Italy
- I saw Ellie Goulding live for the first time at Lollapalooza in 2013 and I’ve loved her ever since (it’s an obsession). My favorite songs are Slow Grenade, Sixteen, Anything Can Happen, and Figure 8 (but I love them all).
- I have terrible flight anxiety. I had an awful experience when I was 18 and flying has never been the same. Things that help me keep it under control are music, adult coloring books, and meditation (love the Calm app).
- I’m an Aries. Enthusiastic, spontaneous, independent, and very competitive.
- I never had a green thumb until we bought our first house and I made it my mission to fill it with plants (and keep them alive). I love them so much!
- I’m very passionate about eating healthy but my weaknesses are Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and Domino’s marbled cookie brownie.
- The only workout I truly love is cycling. The classes I enjoy most on the Peloton are groove. I love good music and riding to the beat.
- My favorite season is fall. I love pumpkin spice lattes, leaf-peeping, cooking all the pumpkin things (soup, pies, dips, cookies), and cozy nights by a fireplace or bonfire.
Thanks for much for visiting & I hope you enjoy!