It’s been such a long week & I’m so glad it’s the weekend. We’re in Richmond for the weekend to catch up with some friends. I’ll share more about our mini getaway next week! In the meantime, I am sharing my essential hair products at every price point, including inexpensive, moderate, and splurge. I couldn’t live without these products & most of them have been essential in helping me grow out my hair & get it as healthy as possible for my wedding this October! Leave a comment below & tell me your favorite hair care products, from this list or any others you love!
- L’Oreal Evercreme Deep Nourish Shampoo & Conditioner ($7.99 each) – I love all of the Sulfate Free L’Oreal shampoos & conditioners, this one in particular. They’re great for deep cleaning, removing built up product, & improving the overall health of your hair.
- Suave Honey Infusion 10-in-1 Leave-In Conditioner ($4.98) – Great for protecting your hair from heat, taming frizz, and leaving your hair silky and smooth.
- Dove Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo ($3.99) – This is the best smelling dry shampoo I’ve ever used, it’s so cheap, & so effective! It soaks up all of the oil & built up product & gives your hair so much volume.
- TRESemmé TRES TWO Extra Hold Hairspray ($4.89) – So good for such a good price! I always have this on me (comes in two perfect travel sizes!) & I use it to get a strong hold – perfect for updos, braids, beating humidity & summertime heat!
- VERB Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner ($16 each) – I discovered these when I got samples from Sephora a few months back & was surprise by how smooth, silky, & soft they made my hair. I’ve been using the full size for awhile now & my hair feels so healthy.
- It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product ($18.52) – I’ve been using this one for years & I love that it’s made up of silk amino acids & vitamin C. It makes your hair smooth & feel so healthy.
- Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo ($23) – Absorbs oil, adds body, & doesn’t make your hair feel dry at all. Perfect for extending a blowout!
- L’Oreal Elnett Satin Strong Hold Hairspray ($14.99) – I fell in love with this hairspray a few months ago. It keeps your hair soft but gives it just enough hold & shine.
- UNITE 7SECONDS Shampoo ($28.50) & Conditioner (only available in the 33 oz for $72 online or you can find it at a local salon!) – My absolute favorite salon splurge shampoo & conditioner. These helped improve the strength & health of my hair so much & it grew a TON in the first year I used it.
- UNITE 7SECONDS Detangler ($29.50) – Totally worth the splurge! This gets rid of every single tangle instantly & leaves your hair feeling so soft & silky. Hair drys frizz-free & smooth.
- Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo ($44) – Definitely a splurge but probably the absolute best dry shampoo out there. Leaves your hair super shiny, smelling great, & feeling oh so clean!
- Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray ($18.95) – My favorite shampoo for adding volume & achieving that perfect hold.
I will splurge all day for Big Sexy Hair products!! There is not spray that holds as well! Also drybar dry shampoo: all the praise hands!! Great roundup!!