I’ve wanted to share some of my favorite drugstore makeup finds for awhile. Sephora, Ulta, & designer brands can be very pricey. I’m sharing all of the best and equally amazing products at affordable price points. I love splurging on products now & then, especially for special events or trips but my every day makeup routine involves a lot of tried & true, affordable drugstore items.
My favorite drugstore brands are Revlon, E.L.F, NYX, Maybelline, Milani, & L’Oreal. I’ve been using Revlon PhotoReady Powder for years after trying so many other (more expensive) brands that never compared. It’s so great at mattifying & staying in place all day. I’ve also used L’Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara for a few years now & I swear by it! It makes my lashes so full, thick, & beautiful. Maybelline is my absolute favorite brand of lipsticks & their matte ink liquid lipstick is the BEST. So many pretty shades, long-lasting, & perfectly matte.
Check out all these below, plus more. Please comment & tell me your favorite drugstore finds… I love trying new products!
- Revlon PhotoReady Powder
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation
- E.L.F. Studio Flawless Finish Foundation
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
- E.L.F. Baked Highlighter, Blush Gems
- L’Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara
- Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick
- Revlon Lipliner
- Milani Eye Shadow Primer
- NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil