I love that it’s finally starting to feel a little more like Spring with more sunny days. I’m excited for April because my birthday is the 9th (can’t believe I’ll be 28) & we are celebrating with a trip to Portugal! If you have any recommendations for Lisbon or the Algarve, please comment below or DM me on Instagram! 🙂 It’s our first time there & we can’t wait! I wanted to share some new products I’ve been using lately & LOVING… check out my March Beauty Favorites below!
March Beauty Favorites:
- Stress Away Essential Oil – I used this a few years ago, ran out, & recently got more. I had forgotten how amazing it is for headaches, stress relief, & just relaxation in general. I diffuse it or rub a little on my wrists, temples, or behind my ears. It’s a lifesaver when I’m feeling tense or anxious, have an awful headache, or to help me sleep on a restless night.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater – My sis got me this for Christmas & I started using it in February & have been hooked ever since. I’ve been using it every day, after I wash my face, & before I apply moisturizer. It’s SO refreshing after a workout, shower, or really long day.
- Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 – I’ve always heard great things about this product & I finally got my own bottle last time I went for a blowout at Drybar. I don’t style my hair daily but when I do, this is a MUST use product. I use it on my roots after I’ve styled my hair to add volume & texture & trust me when I say, IT DOES!
- Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops – My amazing bridesmaids got me a highlighter sample kit from Sephora for the wedding & this was in it. I used the entire sample & got a full body since then. I add 1 drop to my foundation & it adds such a nice glow to my skin. I’m obsessed & can’t go without it now!
- Tanceuticals CC Self Tanning Body Lotion – I used this years ago & when I ran out, never got anymore because I started going to get spray tans in the VersaSpa machine. I got tired of the process of having to go get spray tans (so time consuming & expensive!) so I bought more of the Tanceuticals & it’s been great. I apply it once a week, usually Thursdays, after a shower & before bed. If I want it to be a little darker, I apply it two nights in a row. I would definitely recommend a glove for application. It goes on super smooth & evenly & develops into a nice shade of tan.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask – Tristan got me this for Valentine’s Day & it came with the cutest sleeping mask. I’ve been sleeping with it on once or twice a week & it makes my skin feel refreshed, hydrated, & brighter than before.