I’m so happy it’s sunny & the high is 70 degrees today! We are going out for a long walk or hike at the Whitewater Center with the dogs to enjoy the weather! I wanted to share my absolute favorite top 5 face masks with you all. With SO many choices out there, it’s hard to choose which face masks to try & to know which are the best & most effective. I’ve tried A LOT of various types of face masks by so many different brands over the years. My absolutely favorite are the 5 listed below. They do everything from hydrating, brightening, clearing pores, and helping with acne. I use a face mask every few days, cycling through these 5. Comment below & tell me YOUR favorite face mask!
Top 5 Face Masks:
- Boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask
- Freeman Revitalizing Pomegranate & Peptides Peel-Off Mask
- TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL Egg Cream Mask Hydration
- Skinceuticals Clarifying Clay Mask for Acne Prone Skin
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask