Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday! Today feels like Monday for me because we got back from Miami late last night. We had a great trip, despite the weather being weird (chilly & overcast one day, extremely windy the other two). I’m really excited to share one of my best travel tips: how to pack SMART!
In case you missed it, I started two new content series last week:
- Wanderlust Wednesday (different destination itineraries)
- Friday Accessory Edit (how to style various accessory trends)
This week I’m starting Tuesday Travel Tips! I’ll be sharing my best tips for planning, packing, & more! Below are a few of my BEST tips, plus links to my favorite packing accessories & products. Enjoy!
- Organize by category using packing cubes (bathing suits, accessories, dresses, & so on)!
- Use jewelry & makeup organizers
- Take a mini iron or steamer… literally a lifesaver!
- Carry a reusable water bottle… keep it empty through security, then fill up, & stay hydrated throughout the trip! So much better than constantly buying plastic bottles.
That’s it, my best travel tips on how to pack smart for any trip! Stay tuned for my next Tuesday Travel Tips post!